Welcome to Akeley Mn Area Information

| CITY of AKELEY | Business/Service | Events/Calendar | Churches | Attractions | Akeley Township | Area-Links | Organizations

Akeley Paul Bunyan Statue

Welcome to the City of Akeley

Akeley Council City Hall
P.O. Box 67
25 Broadway St E

Akeley, MN 56433

Monday thru Thursday 8am to 4:30pm Friday 8am to Noon

Voice - 218-652-2465
Fax - 218-652-2479

Clerk Treasurer
Melody Boettcher
[Email] akeleych@arvig.net

Deputy Clerk

Kelly VandenEykel
[Email] akeleymn1@arvig.net


City Council Meetings

2016 City Council Meetings
6pm the 2nd Wednesday of each month at the City Office (Senior Center)

City Government Info

Council Meeting Agenda/Minutes

City Park & Campground

Availability & Reservations

Municipal Liquor Store

City Hall Facility Rental

Employment Application


City of Akeley

2017 Drinking Water Report (Printable)

The City of Akeley CCR 2013 Drinking Water Report will not be mailed or published, but is available for review at City Hall Monday thru Thursday 8am to 4:30pm and Friday 8am to 12pm, printed copies will be available upon request.

The report is posted on the City Web Site http://www.akeleymn.com/City.html

Call 218-652-2465 if you have questions about the City of Akeley drinking water or would like information about opportunities for public participation in decisions that may affect the quality of the water.

Melody Boettcher
City Clerk Treasurer
Posted 06/29/2016

For Automatic Withdrawals for Water and Sewer
Complete this Printable Form & return it.

Summary of New Water Rates

Consumer Confidence Report - City of Akeley Drinking Water Report

City Hall may be closed periodically throughout any normal working day for the following reasons.
Lunch - Errands - Appointments - Employee or Family Illness EMERGENCIES
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer

If you wish to file a Civil Rights Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http;//www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov



HOME | CITY of AKELEY | Business/Service | Events/Calendar | Churches | Attractions | Akeley Township | Area-Links | Organizations